Alphabet Incs Google has fired an employee who wrote an internal memo that ascribed gender inequality in the technology industry to biological differences. James Damore confirmed to several media outlets, including Breitbart, Wired and Bloomberg that he was fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes.
Aug 8, 2017
GST Shiksha Hub will provide relevant information to the small businesses on a real-time basis.
Aug 8, 2017
4 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products