SGBs are denominated in multiples of gram of gold with a minimum unit of one gram and can also be held in demat form.
Oct 13, 2018
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report