Karnataka government has come up with a policy aiming at establishing EV manufacturing zones and facilities for testing that can be used even by start-ups.
Sep 14, 2017
Currently BSNL has more than 66,000 mobile towers across India, which roughly constitutes 15 percent of the total mobile towers in India.
Sep 13, 2017
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- Infosys to pay ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal Rs 12.2 crore after losing arbitration case
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know