Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
17 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace