In a filing to the court, the complainant said that he was forced to work for 11 hour days at times and was paid for only 8 hours or fewer as CVS 'refused to be billed for overtime wages.
Sep 10, 2018
Jack Ma's retirement comment reportedly taken out of context; Alibaba founder to unveil succession plan
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk