SFIO said in its report that an overseas subsidiary of United Breweries based in the British Virgin Islands, bought 1.67 crore shares of Kingfisher Airlines, nine days before it got merged with Deccan Aviation for Rs 50.02 crore.
Oct 16, 2017
Airtel acquiring Tata Teleservices takes us closer to oligopoly: Cheap service, net neutrality at stake?
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Hiring shoots up to 21% in October; IT sector leads
- Tata Sons begins due process for taking over controlling stake in Jet Airways
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Visa and Mastercard losing market share in India to indigenous UPI, RuPay card: Arun Jaitley
- Delhi, Mumbai success spurs India plan to privatise six more airports