In 2019, General Motors will wind up operations of plants in Detroit, Ohio and Ontario, Canada, and transmission factories in Michigan and Maryland. GM has already announced the closure of the assembly plant in Gunsan, South Korea.
Nov 27, 2018
Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy