The employees of Cognizant were moved to another business service provider called Quess and given only a fixed term of four months which suggests that they might be jobless after the term is over.
Dec 7, 2017
Indian whiskies to conquer the world? Pernod Ricard to hard sell Blenders Pride, Imperial Blue globally
After Jio revolution, is Mukesh Ambani planning to invest big in agriculture, education and healthcare?
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage