Reuters reports that the move comes in the wake of fears that the premium carmaker will see a double-digit drop in China demand.
Jan 10, 2019
Brokerage Morgan Stanley says that valuations for the stock remained attractive and that it expects a 15 percent return on equity in FY20.
Jan 9, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy