Now, only 75 percent of the workforce remains in the telecom sector from a year ago and more exits are also expected to take place in the future.
Nov 15, 2017
The workers who are expected to be affected are largely from the product development and customer support team.
Nov 14, 2017
Infosys plans to tie-up with firms which offer data analytics or artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to get more business from its existing customers.
Nov 14, 2017
According to data from research firm Liases Forras, nearly 30% of under-construction apartments are delayed by two or more years.
Nov 13, 2017
FMCG companies set to reduce prices after GST rate cut; but benefits unlikely to reach consumers soon
Should Infosys prepare for some court dates? CAIT threatens legal action over glitches in GST network
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Crude oil price hits 4-year high as S Arabia, Russia reject US call to raise output
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Boeing to invest Rs 1,152 cr to build electronics, avionics facility in Bengaluru