As per the central bank requirements, promoter Uday Kotak must reduce holding in the bank to 20 percent by the end of December from 29.73 percent currently.
Dec 10, 2018
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report