The partnership will throw direct competition to US defence giant Lockheed Martin and French aircraft manufacturer Dassault who have tied up with Tata and Reliance respectively.
Sep 1, 2017
The decline in staff could well suggest that there is a slowdown in the industry.
Aug 31, 2017
- Donald Trump welcomes 'Melanie' Trump home after hospitalisation and Twitter can't keep calm
- Have Meghan Markle and Prince Harry really organised slippers for the royal wedding guests?
- CSK vs KXIP live stream: How R Ashwin's men can qualify for IPL 2018 playoffs
- Watch Video Highlights Of Harry And Meghan’s Fairytale Wedding
- Reliance Communications' settlement with Ericsson over dues unlikely for now: Report
- Sensex, Nifty rise on likely BJP win in Karnataka
- CBI charges former PNB head, 21 others in bank fraud case
- Google says India anti-trust ruling could cause 'irreparable' harm: document
- Fraud-hit PNB rapped for not making timely regulatory disclosures