The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
India is expected to attract an investment of US $10 billion in food processing sector and generate 1 million jobs in the next 3 years.
Nov 3, 2017
1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
16 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- An outsider to replace CEO Francisco D'Souza at Cognizant?
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know