Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India's GDP growth likely to slip to 4% in Fiscal 2020: Report