Companies are now making efforts to create workplaces that are more inclusive after the supreme court decriminalised homosexuality in a landmark move.
Feb 5, 2019
The Modi government has offered income tax rebate for those earning less than Rs 5 lakh. While this is a historic move, tax burden of those earning more than Rs 5 lakh won't ease much.
Feb 2, 2019
India will face challenges meeting its fiscal deficit target of 3.4 percent for 2019/20, a Moody's analyst said on Friday, after the government announced plans to step up rural income support in its last budget before a general election due by May.
Feb 1, 2019
Full tax rebate for individuals on income tax slabs of up to Rs 5 lakh covers a big section of middle-income earners though slabs remain unchanged.
Feb 1, 2019
8 minutes ago
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- Sensex, Nifty rise 1% on global cues; banking shares gain
- Abhas Jha, Indian economist appointed to key World Bank post in South Asia