Roopa denied receiving any defamation notice. She said, "If I receive it, I will answer in court."
Nov 29, 2017
IPS officer D Roopa demands ACB probe against retired DGP who filed Rs 20 crore defamation suit against her
Global companies compete with Indian firms to build largest convention centre likely to create 5 lakh jobs
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief