Tesla co-founder Elon Musk will net $50 billion if he meets several key performance milestones over the next decade, according to a filing published by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 21.
Mar 22, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Tesla cuts over 3,000 jobs amid 'extremely difficult challenge,' Musk aims for cheaper Model 3