Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Expected This Month; Nexus Models and Google Play Editions to Get Upgrade
New Delhi, May 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 13.91 points down to stand at 22,403.89. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.60 points down to stand at 6,694.80. Century Tex and Future Retail were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.61% and 6.92% along with Marico and Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. with an increase of 6.04% and 4.73% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Jindal Steel and Pipavav Defence with a decrease of 6.50% and 4.92% along with Financial technologies ltd. and Bata India with a decrease of 4.77% and 4.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 68.84 points at 13,303.39 while the banking sector is down 16.16 points at 14,690.50 and the realty sector is up 3.32 points at 1,400.11. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 60.22 per dollar.
May 2, 2014
6 minutes ago
- BigBasket partners with Uber for last-mile delivery in Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad and Chandigarh
- Post lockdown, Indian aviation sector to take a phased approach of opening up travel gates
- Government steeply slashes interest rate for small saving schemes, PPF to give 7.1% return
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?
- Explained: Coronavirus impact on auto, aviation, tourism and other industries in India