New Delhi, April 15 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 144.03 points down to stand at 22,484.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 43.20 points down to stand at 6,733.10. Future Retail and United Spirits were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 18.32% and 11.58% along with Pipavav Defence and Tata Communications with an increase of 4.96% and 4.38% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Suzlon Energy and DLF with a decrease of 7.14% and 5.90% along with Bank of India and SAIL with a decrease of 5.63% and 5.43% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 125.55 points at 13,284.13 while the banking sector is down 303.44 points at 14,386.45 and the realty sector is down 46.56 points at 1,510.70. The Indian currency is down 0.13% at Rs 60.26 per dollar.
Apr 15, 2014
- Post lockdown, Indian aviation sector to take a phased approach of opening up travel gates
- BigBasket partners with Uber for last-mile delivery in Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad and Chandigarh
- Government steeply slashes interest rate for small saving schemes, PPF to give 7.1% return
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?
- Explained: Coronavirus impact on auto, aviation, tourism and other industries in India