Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
Jun 1, 2018
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- Facebook gets sued for hiding job ads from women