The company plans to come up with a manufacturing outlet before the investor summit, scheduled in October 2019 mentioned Kapur.
Aug 7, 2019
In a view to compete Amazon and a yet-to-be-launched e-commerce website of Reliance industries, Flipkart will also provide focused product suggestions to customers based on their requirements.
Aug 6, 2019
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott