The court expressed apprehension that the founder and former chairman of the airline may not return like others facing allegations of frauds, refused interim relief to him.
Jul 10, 2019
Niti Aayog had suggested the option during the first sell-off process but the government had put 75 per cent of the stake on sale.
Jul 7, 2019
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?