Toyota Motor North America, a subsidiary of Japan's Toyota, even flew workers to Washington for a rally this week in front of the U.S. Capitol.
Jul 21, 2018
E-commerce giant Amazon's market cap touched $900 billion following the success of its Prime Day sale. Headed by Jeff-Bezos, the company now looks at dislodging Apple as the most valuable company in the USA.
Jul 19, 2018
Nasscom predicts a fall in hiring, especially of laterals in the software industry this year as automation continues to grow into a staple of sorts at larger firms. Campus recruitments are expected to remain flat due to the increase in the number of SMEs and start-ups.
Jul 18, 2018
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales