The businessman has been charged with misleading investors with his tweet in August claiming that he planned on taking Tesla Inc. private for $420 a share. Now, Tesla Inc. and Musk will have to pay $20 million each to financial regulators.
Sep 30, 2018
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings