New York-based Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers decides to ban Huawei employees from participating in peer review of research papers.
May 30, 2019
But it is highly unlikely that cash strapped Jet is going to get immediate relief as the deal between Hinduja Group and Etihad Airways was reportedly going slow.
May 26, 2019
The sources said that Jaitley, 66, is unlikely to take up any offer to continue in the top job steering Asia's third-largest economy as his health has deteriorated over the past few months.
May 25, 2019
Korean Air is looking to hire at least 300 pilots of all ranks to fly their Boeing 777-300s.
May 24, 2019
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- India's GDP growth likely to slip to 4% in Fiscal 2020: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report