Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
Jun 1, 2018
Thoothukudi firing: Police ignored rules, gave no warning before shooting protesters, say eyewitnesses
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
May 30, 2018
5 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- In an ambitious plan, PM Modi wants to double the economy to $5billion
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number
- Crypto bloodbath: Tale of IMF support that turned a deadly trap