K.T. Rama Rao, during OnePlus R&D inauguration ceremony, appealed Pete Lau to invest in Hyderabad and make the city their base for future ventures, including manufacturing.
Aug 31, 2019
Watch: K.T. Rama Rao's 'Make in India' pitch to OnePlus leaders uses Hyderabadi biryani, dosa as incentive
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott