In 2019, General Motors will wind up operations of plants in Detroit, Ohio and Ontario, Canada, and transmission factories in Michigan and Maryland. GM has already announced the closure of the assembly plant in Gunsan, South Korea.
Nov 27, 2018
Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities