Nirav Modi had two trusts and a few shell companies through which Purvi Modi, his sister, conducted the transactions.
Sep 11, 2018
In a filing to the court, the complainant said that he was forced to work for 11 hour days at times and was paid for only 8 hours or fewer as CVS 'refused to be billed for overtime wages.
Sep 10, 2018
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- Singapore Airlines flight to London forced to turn back to Changi after loss of cabin pressure
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Facebook seeks to patent software to analyse who lives with you