The 154-year old group witnessed a massive downgrade of its flagship firm Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. due to the slowdown in the core sector.
Aug 24, 2019
Huawei has announced to hit the market with its independent operating system named Harmony. Though an independent and upgraded platform, the OS might struggle, to beat the dominating Android market.
Aug 22, 2019
The shares of the company fell 20 percent on Tuesday following news about the financial fraud.
Aug 21, 2019
Sharma waTakkar has been a part of Vodafone Group since 1994 and was the CEO of Vodafone Romania for three years.
Aug 20, 2019
NITI Aayog panel will firm up a strategy to lure Vietnam-bound mobile phone makers leaving China fearing US sanctions into setting up factories in India
Aug 20, 2019
Huawei is all set to launch its own mapping platform, which competes directly with Google Maps and Apple Maps to bring out accurate mapping technology. It will be using modern tech enhancement like AR mapping.
Aug 19, 2019
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk