The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) confirmed the extension date for filing Income Tax Returns (ITR). The department has also not mentioned the reason for the change in the deadline.
Jul 26, 2018
3 hours ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Ready to splurge Rs 123 crore? World's 'most expensive' pair of shoes will be yours