The five-day-long biennial expo, running between November 17 and 21, is being conducted at a time when Boeing faces mounting problems in the wake of an eight-month-long grounding of its 737 MAX planes following two fatal crashes within a span of five months and a slowdown in global economic growth.
Nov 19, 2019
The amount of hike in the charges have not been confirmed; it could go as high as 30-45% in the near term and more than 300% from the existing rates over the next two years.
Nov 19, 2019
Approximately 80 mobile manufacturing factories are currently operating in this region, with an estimated total employment of 50,000 people.
Nov 17, 2019
The Microsoft co-founder had briefly topped Bezos as the world's richest man last month after Amazon's lacklustre Q3 results resulted in Bezos losing nearly $7 billion in stock value.
Nov 16, 2019
Indian refiners stopped purchases from Malaysia last month, fearing a rise in import taxes or other measures to curb imports after Kuala Lumpur criticized New Delhi for its actions in Kashmir.
Nov 15, 2019
The development has come days after Vodafone Group CEO Nick Read showed his frustration on the scenario in the Indian telecom sector.
Nov 14, 2019
The major IT companies disqualified from applying for H-1B visas are, Azimetry, Inc., Bulmen Consultant Group, Inc., Business Reporting Management Services, Inc., NETAGE, Inc., Kevin Chambers, E-Aspire IT LLC and more.
Nov 13, 2019
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott