British employers held off from hiring permanent staff in February, adding to signs of growing nerves ahead of Brexit in the country's otherwise strong labour market, a survey of recruiters showed on Friday.
Mar 8, 2019
'The Dhirubhai Ambani Square and the Jio World Centre fulfil the vision of a great son of India'
Mar 7, 2019
Investigation allegedly reveals funds that ICICI Bank sanctioned to Videocon group were routed to husband Deepak Kochhar's firms.
Mar 7, 2019
A 100% rally in Reliance's stock and a substantial decline in Amazon founder Jeff Bezos wealth, following divorce with wife MacKenzie, could make Ambani the richest person in the world.
Mar 6, 2019
Mukesh Ambani at 13th on global rich list, will the Reliance Industries chairman have world's richest title?
A separate section in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) modelled after international best practices will help partners in foreign tie-ups
Mar 5, 2019
The move is aimed at improving coordination and functioning and is likely to help in synergising operations of over 100 group companies, often operating in overlapping markets.
Mar 4, 2019
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways' fateful descent accelerates; fuel supply to last just hours