SGBs are denominated in multiples of gram of gold with a minimum unit of one gram and can also be held in demat form.
Oct 13, 2018
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Mobile handsets may get dearer amid depreciating rupee
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Bansal exit aftershock: Massive Jabong staff layoff likely after Myntra merger