Google officials in India earlier this year were alarmed to learn that Facebook Inc was likely to generate about $980 million in revenue in the country in 2018.
21 days ago
3 hours ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Who is Ajit Mohan? All you need to know about Facebook India's new chief