Online retailer Amazon is set to leverage newly acquired Tapzo platform to develop super-app for online trade in products and services including flight ticket booking, food delivery and cab hire.
11 days ago
Vijay Mallya, who is seeking refuge in the United Kingdom, will submit an appeal for the second time at the London court for an oral hearing.
12 days ago
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
13 days ago
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end