Nirav Modi had two trusts and a few shell companies through which Purvi Modi, his sister, conducted the transactions.
12 days ago
In a filing to the court, the complainant said that he was forced to work for 11 hour days at times and was paid for only 8 hours or fewer as CVS 'refused to be billed for overtime wages.
13 days ago
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Hike in oil prices? OPEC struggles to keep up production amid Trump's Iran sanctions