India's government was angered after Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said last month at the United Nations that India had "invaded and occupied" Jammu and Kashmir.
5 days ago
- Indian energy market heats up: Total SA to buy 37.4% stake in Adani gas
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- Amazon's consumer business fully sheds Oracle, moves on AWS
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- PMC bank scam: Depositors demand Rs 5000 crore bailout from PM Modi