Nirav Modi had two trusts and a few shell companies through which Purvi Modi, his sister, conducted the transactions.
Sep 11, 2018
In a filing to the court, the complainant said that he was forced to work for 11 hour days at times and was paid for only 8 hours or fewer as CVS 'refused to be billed for overtime wages.
Sep 10, 2018
Jack Ma's retirement comment reportedly taken out of context; Alibaba founder to unveil succession plan
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Leading equity strategist supports govt in RBI row; says Modi return in 2019 is best scenario
- RBI tightens oversight of NBFCs, cancels registration of 31 firms