Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
Under whose wings is Nirav Modi taking shelter after duping Punjab National Bank of more than Rs 14,00 crore? While his passport was supposed to be revoked, he travels using it as recently as on June 12.
Jun 18, 2018
With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Imran pitches for SAARC summit in Pakistan in bid to meet PM Modi
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- Jet Airways to end free meal service for economy class passenger from September 25
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns