Nissan said it has been providing information to the Japanese Public Prosecutors Office and has been fully cooperating with their investigation.
Nov 19, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share