SpiceJet Managing Director Ajay Singh said that the company is targeting to enter the cargo, courier and logistics business believing that it would play a crucial role in the next few years.
Jul 13, 2018
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- IMF's Gita Gopinath projects economic recovery for India in 2020-21
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items