Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
Jun 1, 2018
Thoothukudi firing: Police ignored rules, gave no warning before shooting protesters, say eyewitnesses
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
May 30, 2018
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Saudi oil giant Aramco announces world's largest IPO
- RBI to make sixth interest rate cut, but will it help boost the economy?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020