Company revenues fell to Rs 5,847.7 crore from Rs 5,877.2 crore on back of falling number of retail outlets, alcohol ban.
Jul 24, 2017
Axis Bank gears up for competition as Amazon makes a bid in the range of Rs 500 crore for Freecharge
Tata group will prune portfolio and sell underperforming firms, says chairman, points out that group has priorities other than Nano.
Jul 23, 2017
26 minutes ago
- Poverty rate in India reduced by half over past 10 years, new UNDP study says
- Earth's spin axis is drifting- here are three reasons why as explained by NASA
- DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Jet Airways to end free meal service for economy class passenger from September 25
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing