Company revenues fell to Rs 5,847.7 crore from Rs 5,877.2 crore on back of falling number of retail outlets, alcohol ban.
Jul 24, 2017
Axis Bank gears up for competition as Amazon makes a bid in the range of Rs 500 crore for Freecharge
Tata group will prune portfolio and sell underperforming firms, says chairman, points out that group has priorities other than Nano.
Jul 23, 2017
UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will reportedly meet TCS' COO NG Subramaniam after August 10 and will speak to him regarding the firm's decision to shut down Lucknow operations.
Jul 22, 2017
58 minutes ago
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Tamil Nadu: DMK to stage state-wide protest against AIADMK on Oct 3 and 4
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Boeing to invest Rs 1,152 cr to build electronics, avionics facility in Bengaluru
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut