Corporate governance in shambles with Ratan Tata, Narayana Murthy locking horns with their successors
Accenture has 5,396 job openings in India, which is four times more than the openings in US.
Aug 17, 2017
James Fields Jr. was arrested in Charlottesville, VA, for allegedly driving into a crowd, striking another motorist and multiple people.
Aug 16, 2017
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Mobile handsets may get dearer amid depreciating rupee
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Bansal exit aftershock: Massive Jabong staff layoff likely after Myntra merger