Born in a traditional Tamil speaking family in Chennai, Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was chosen as Chief Financial officer in 2001. Impressed by her performance, the company made her the CEO in 2006.
Aug 7, 2018
How an Indian woman took a multinational company to new heights: Here is Indra Nooyi's success story
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- MakeMyTrip lays off 350 employees as Covid-induced lockdown hits revenues
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low