New clothes line on the way, Patanjali to launch woven and machine-made offerings across 250 exclusive outlets by April next year.
Aug 3, 2017
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.has collaborated with Google and Facebook investing in online advertisements tailored for digital consumers.
Aug 3, 2017
Baba Ramdev's 'swadeshi' clothes to hit stores in April 18, partners with Facebook, Google for online push [VIDEO]
Apple has been engaged with the Narendra Modi government to receive sops for setting up full-fledged manufacturing units and not just iPhone assembly for over a year now.
Aug 2, 2017
12 minutes ago
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Singapore Airlines flight to London forced to turn back to Changi after loss of cabin pressure
- Bansal exit aftershock: Flipkart to speed up hiring for top executives