3% GST hike can spur blackmarketing and compel customers to purchase from small jewellers without taking receipts.
Jul 4, 2017
Two wheeler sales June 2017: Hero Motocorp, TVS, HMSI, Royal Enfield report growth, Bajaj Auto volumes fall
A spokesman for Total confirmed the company will sign the contract to produce gas for the Iranian market from 2021.
Jul 3, 2017
The offer involves $6 billion for developing the gas field and the remaining amount to build a liquefied natural gas export facility,according to a report.
Jul 3, 2017
17 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- An outsider to replace CEO Francisco D'Souza at Cognizant?
- Ola raises $50 million from China's communist party-backed investor