1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings