Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
- DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Here's why Kanye West is moving to Chicago but not Kim Kardashian
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Jet Airways to end free meal service for economy class passenger from September 25
- Indian rupee has lost 11% value against US dollar in last one year, says IMF spokesperson
- Ola raises $50 million from China's communist party-backed investor