The businessman has been charged with misleading investors with his tweet in August claiming that he planned on taking Tesla Inc. private for $420 a share. Now, Tesla Inc. and Musk will have to pay $20 million each to financial regulators.
Sep 30, 2018
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy