With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?