Broadcom has made $103 billion acquisition bid for Qualcomm, and the deal would be worth $130 billion if the net debt is included.
Nov 7, 2017
Paradise Papers: United Spirits' books had several loopholes; firm now transparent in disclosures, says Diageo
Kiren Rijiju, Minister of State for Home Affairs, led the Indian delegation, which discussed the issue in details with the UK delegation led by Minister of State for Immigration Brandon Lewis.
Nov 7, 2017
The data leak reveals hidden wealth of world's elite who have invested in offshore accounts.
Nov 6, 2017
The joint venture is also eyeing the billion-dollar deal for supplying single-engine fighter jets to the Indian Air Force.
Nov 5, 2017
Demonetization broke the backbone of Indian real estate sector, but stabilized just as quickly: Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock [VIDEO]
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Tesla cuts over 3,000 jobs amid 'extremely difficult challenge,' Musk aims for cheaper Model 3