Dutch firm MVRDV has built a public library that looks like a huge eye, as part of a new cultural district in Tianjin, China. The building took three years to complete, but now boasts the ability to hold up to 1.2 million books in its giant center auditorium.
Nov 14, 2017
War Machine trailer: 5 reasons why Brad Pitt's Netflix Original political black comedy is a must watch
50 Films That Changed Bollywood, 1995-2015: How Hindi film industry got redefined over 2 decades | BOOK REVIEW
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Nayanthara blushes while Simbu's sings, a video which could make her beau Vignesh Shivan jealous [Watch Video]
- Kapil Sharma Show: Archana Puran Singh's rare and unseen photos which are pure nostalgia!
- Priyamani set to turn Kangana Ranaut's close aide; will she play Sasikala in Thalaivi?
- This Tamil actress' fake dare bare pictures leave her fans in a state of shock