Dutch firm MVRDV has built a public library that looks like a huge eye, as part of a new cultural district in Tianjin, China. The building took three years to complete, but now boasts the ability to hold up to 1.2 million books in its giant center auditorium.
Nov 14, 2017
War Machine trailer: 5 reasons why Brad Pitt's Netflix Original political black comedy is a must watch
- Nita Ambani slammed Dhirubhai Ambani's phone and made Mukesh Ambani travel in BEST bus [Throwback]
- Harleen Sethi's latest post on breakup with Vicky Kaushal will melt your heart
- Jersey movie review by overseas viewers: Live response on Nani and Shraddha Srinath's film
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 1 leaked online on torrent websites
- Madhura Raja' day 6 box-office collection: Will Mammootty's film enter 50 crore club this weekend