Dutch firm MVRDV has built a public library that looks like a huge eye, as part of a new cultural district in Tianjin, China. The building took three years to complete, but now boasts the ability to hold up to 1.2 million books in its giant center auditorium.
Nov 14, 2017
War Machine trailer: 5 reasons why Brad Pitt's Netflix Original political black comedy is a must watch
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 online vote procedure and poll predictions
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu refuses to share bed with 65-year-old boyfriend Anup Jalota
- Manmarziyan box office collection day 5: Anurag Kashyap's film collapses over weekdays
- Anurag Kashyap issues statement after Manmarziyan lands in trouble with Sikh community for hurting religious sentiments
- Will Kareena face similar fate as SRK for posting Taimur's picture from Ganesh Chaturthi?