Dutch firm MVRDV has built a public library that looks like a huge eye, as part of a new cultural district in Tianjin, China. The building took three years to complete, but now boasts the ability to hold up to 1.2 million books in its giant center auditorium.
Nov 14, 2017
War Machine trailer: 5 reasons why Brad Pitt's Netflix Original political black comedy is a must watch
- Petta vs Viswasam box office collection: Sun Pictures slam trade trackers, cries 'propaganda'
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan refused to kiss Ajay Devgn
- Pailwan teaser review: Sudeep steals the thunder as a wrestler [Watch Video]
- Petta 6-day box office collection: Rajinikanth's film breaches into $2 million-mark in US
- Did Ariana Grande just confirm the size of Pete Davidson's manhood?