Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said that he "was sure China will make a positive move" with regard to the military standoff in Sikkim and that a "solution" to the ongoing conflict would be arrived at "soon".
Aug 21, 2017
A Fortune 500 company reportedly fired several Indian employees from its offices in Tehran, before reinstating them when the Indian Embassy there intervened. Read to know more.
Aug 19, 2017
Japan on Thursday, August 17, threw its weight behind India in its standoff with China over the Doklam region. Read to know more.
Aug 18, 2017
Chinese media organisations have been consistently accusing the Indian government and its military of intruding into Chinese territory.
Aug 17, 2017
Read to know how China and its media have softened their stand on the border conflict, and have gone from threatening India to now suggesting more sober solutions to the problem.
Aug 17, 2017
On the occasion of Independence Day, the Ministry of External Affairs announced that India will provide medical visas to all bona fide Pakistan patients. Read to know more.
Aug 16, 2017
- 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 to be priced at Rs 78,234, launch soon
- OnePlus 6: Price, release date, specs & everything you need to know
- How to get 30GB free Airtel data with VoLTE Beta Program
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed