Rajdeo Ranjan murder case: Former RJD MP Mohammad Shahabuddin taken into CBI custody for interrogation
A video shows the arrest of a man charged with killing two people on a train in Portland. Jeremy Joseph Christian stabbed three people on a MAX transit train on May 26. Two of the victims died and one sustained not life-threatening injuries. They had intervened when Christian verbally abused two Muslim women. Several people pursued the attacker after he left the train. The 35-year-old is charged with two counts of aggravated murder and attempted murder.
May 28, 2017
Around 1,100 hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners ended their 40-day fast. They reached a compromise with Israel on additional family visits. Israel agreed to allow the inmates a second family visit each per month. 18 prisoners are being treated in hospital because of the hunger strike.Palestinians rallied behind the hunger strikers as national heroes. More than 6,000 Palestinians are currently in prison for offences linked to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
May 27, 2017
Armed and unarmed officers have been deployed on British railways on 26 May, after the suicide bombing attack in Manchester that killed 22 people. Police will patrol major stations and trains across the country today to reassure the public, as the threat level in the U.K. remains at Critica.
May 26, 2017
- Woman tied to tree, publicly flogged by husband for eloping [Video]
- Air India flies to Israel after Saudi's historic gesture
- Karen McDougal on affair with Donald Trump: 'I was feeling so guilty'
- Teen facing rape allegations granted permission to write class 12 exams
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat