China on Monday warned India to not "harbour any realistic illusions" about the former's ability to defend its territory.
Jul 24, 2017
Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber preview offer details leaked ahead of official launch: Quick facts
- Copy-paste job in drug cases? Study says Punjab Police filed 11,000 similar chargesheets
- Flipkart's 'Two Of A Kind' teaser hints at Nokia X6, X5 series launch in India
- Kerala Floods: Google, Facebook chip in to help track lost people affected by heavy rains
- Did NASA fire rockets at Nibiru and change its trajectory to stave off apocalypse?
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 elimination live updates: 4 housemates nominated; who will be evicted in 11 week? [Poll]
- Satyameva Jayate full movie leaked in HD quality: Free download to affect John Abraham film's box office collection
- Retired footballer claims he had sex with aunt and sister, opens up about sacrificing his mother
- Vishwaroopam 2 box office collection: The business of Kamal's film considerably drops in Chennai