China on Monday warned India to not "harbour any realistic illusions" about the former's ability to defend its territory.
Jul 24, 2017
Sikkim standoff: 'Don't harbour illusions, China will defend territory at all costs,' warns Chinese Army
Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
18 hours ago
- Tennis at Asian Games 2018: Sania, Bhambri unavailable but India have the firepower to continue good run
- Apple patent hints future iPhones might come with in-display 3D fingerprint scanner
- Genoa bridge collapse: Italy declares 12-month state of emergency
- Watch what Atal Bihari Vajpayee's niece wishes for him
- Geetha Govindam full movie leaked on torrents: Free download to affect box office collection
- Kolamavu Kokila movie review and ratings by audience: Live updates
- Earthquake in Bengaluru? Tremors felt, no reason to panic says geologist
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee mocked Amitabh Bachchan over rumoured relationship with Rekha [Video]
- Geetha Govindam review: 'Vijay-Rashmika's romance, comedy only saving grace in this routine film'