Santa Clara in California was covered in thick foam on Friday 18 November. The foam was seeping out of a hangar at the airport.It was up two metres thick and covered roads and cars nearby. Authorities said the foam was caused by a fault in the airport’s fire prevention system. Locals were warned to keep away for health reasons.
Nov 19, 2016
UFO sightings 2016: Nasa cuts ISS live feed when bright object moved quickly across the earth? [VIDEO]
The clip, filmed by a passenger, shows the green snake fall from the upper compartment of the plane, during an Aeromexico flight from Torreón to Mexico City on 6 November. The plane was forced to make a priority landing so animal control could take the serpent away. Aeromexico is currently investigating the incident.
Nov 8, 2016
- Bakshish Singh is BJP's most honest man: Rahul Gandhi on Haryana MLA's viral video
- Goa's Benaulim village bans immigrants from running tourism-centric business
- Practice hopscotch to walk through Bengaluru footpaths
- To curb cheating, this Karnataka college made students don cartons; license to be revoked
- China's next space rockets likely to make test flights in 2020, 2021